Crescenta Valley Town Council President Harry Leon has lived in La Crescenta with his wife Maral Leon and two children since summer of 2003. Owner of a small plumbing firm, Harry was elected to the Crescenta Valley Town Council in 2010 and has proudly served his community as president of the council since 2016. During his tenure, Harry has led campaigns to beautify Crescenta Valley, has brought student leaders into council meetings through the CV Youth Council program, and has unified his community through the Korean-Armenian Cultural Festival. A proven and trusted leader in his community,
Elected to the Crescenta Valley Town Council in 2009
- Vice-President of the Crescenta Valley Town Council 2014-2016
- President of the Crescenta Valley Town Council 2017-present
- Founder of the Crescenta Valley Youth Council
- Los Angeles County Commissioner [Department of Consumer and Business Affairs]
- Member of Glendale Community College’s Measure G Oversight Committee.
- Chairperson of Glendale Unified School District’s Measure S Oversight Committee
- Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Volunteer
- Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Advisory Board
- Former member of CV Drug and Alcohol Coalition.
- Advisory board member for (HealWithin International) non- profit Organization to help motherless children